How to join APVI
As of Jan 2014 the APVA will convert to the APVI. We are now accepting memberships for the APVI.
Note: Existing members of the APVA will need to complete a membership form for their membership of the APVI.
Please download and complete the membership form and email. Indicate on the membership if you require an invoice, and your preferred payment method. If you wish to pay online now, please use the payment option to the right.
- Up to date information on PV developments around the world (research, product development, policy, marketing strategies) as well as issues arising.
- Expertise in data analysis and collaborative research.
- A network of PV industry, government and researchers which undertake local and international PV projects, with associated shared knowledge and understanding.
- Australian input to national and international PV guidelines and standards development.
- Management of Australian participation in the IEA-PVPS and IEA-SHC, including: Information Exchange and Dissemination, PV Hybrid Systems within Minigrids, PV System Performance, High Penetration PV in Electricity Grids.
Membership is open to individuals; commercial, government and research/academic organisations, and NGOs. APVI members are involved in a wide range of not only PV technologies, but also of other complementary activities and programs, including those focused on other forms of renewable energy, climate change, sustainability, socially responsible development and policy formulation.