APSRC 2021 will be run by the APVI and hosted by UNSW Sydney.
- Dr Muriel Watt, APSRC 2021 Chair, ITP Renewables, also ex UNSW
- Dr Rob Passey (School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering, UNSW; IT Power (Australia); APVI
- Dr John Pye (Senior Lecturer, College of Engineering and Computer Science, ANU)
- Ken Guthrie (Founder and Director Sustainable Energy Transformation Pty Ltd; Past Chair Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency’s Solar Heating and Cooling Program)
- Prof Gus Nathan, Director of the Centre for Energy Technology, University of Adelaide
- Assoc. Prof. Richard Corkish (COO Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics (ACAP), University of NSW)
- Diana Shapoval, Administrative Officer at University of New South Wales.
- Dr Chris Fell (Chair APVI, Principal Research Scientist, CSIRO Energy, Conjoint Lecturer, University of Newcastle)
- Assoc. Prof. Ramteen Sioshansi (Integrated Systems Engineering Dept, Ohio State University)
- Dr Daniel Mugnier (Chair, Executive Committee of the IEA PVPS Program, TECSOL R&D Departmental Head)
- Dr Rebecca Yang (Senior Lecturer, Property, Construction and Project Management, RMIT)
- Ms Min Ostini (Program Admin Officer, ASTRI, Management Team, Solar Technologies, CSIRO Energy)
The Stream Leaders are responsible for editorial control of each Stream and are listed in each Stream.