The APSRC 2018 will be run by the APVI and hosted by UNSW, Sydney.
- Renate Egan (Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, UNSW, Sydney; Chair APVI)
- Anna Bruce (School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering, UNSW Sydney)
- Xiaojing (Jeana) Hao (UNSW Scientia Fellow, Head of Kesterite Solar Cell Research Group, Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering, UNSW Sydney)
- Prof Dan Macdonald, Research School of Engineering, Associate Dean, College of Engineering and Computer Science, ANU
- Rob Passey (Senior Research Associate, Centre for Energy and Environmental Markets, & Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering, University of NSW; Senior Consultant, IT Power (Australia); Treasurer & Policy Analyst, APVI)
- Roger Dargaville, Civil Engineering, Monash University
- Ken Guthrie (Director Sustainable Energy Transformation Pty Ltd; Chair Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency’s Solar Heating and Cooling Program)
- Prof Gus Nathan, Director of the Centre for Energy Technology, University of Adelaide
- Richard Corkish (CEO Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, University of NSW)
- John Pye (College of Engineering and Computer Science, ANU)
The Stream Leaders are responsible for editorial control of each Stream and are listed in each Stream.