APSRC 2019 will be run by the APVI and hosted by ANU, Canberra.
- Klaus Weber (Research School of Engineering, ANU)
- Renate Egan (Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, UNSW, Sydney; Chair APVI)
- Rob Passey (School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering, University of NSW; IT Power (Australia); APVI)
- Roger Dargaville, Civil Engineering, Monash University
- Ken Guthrie (Director Sustainable Energy Transformation Pty Ltd; Chair Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency’s Solar Heating and Cooling Program)
- Prof Gus Nathan, Director of the Centre for Energy Technology, University of Adelaide
- Richard Corkish (CEO Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, University of NSW)
- John Pye (College of Engineering and Computer Science, ANU)
- Anna Bruce (School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering, UNSW Sydney)
The Stream Leaders are responsible for editorial control of each Stream and are listed in each Stream.