APSRC 2020 will be run by the APVI and hosted by Monash University, Melbourne.
- Roger Dargaville, Civil Engineering, Monash University
- Chris Fell (CSIRO Energy)
- Rob Passey (School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering, University of NSW; IT Power (Australia); APVI
- Klaus Weber (Research School of Engineering, ANU)
- Ken Guthrie (Director Sustainable Energy Transformation Pty Ltd; Chair Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency’s Solar Heating and Cooling Program)
- Prof Gus Nathan, Director of the Centre for Energy Technology, University of Adelaide
- Richard Corkish (CEO Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, University of NSW)
- John Pye (College of Engineering and Computer Science, ANU)
The Stream Leaders are responsible for editorial control of each Stream and are listed in each Stream.