The APSRC 2017 is run by the APVI and hosted by Monash University, Melbourne.
- Renate Egan (Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, University of NSW; Chair APVI)
- Jacek Jasieniak (Director of the Monash Energy Materials and Systems Institute (MEMSI), Associate Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Monash University)
- Ken Guthrie (Director Sustainable Energy Transformation Pty Ltd; Chair Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency’s Solar Heating and Cooling Program)
- Richard Corkish (CEO Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics, University of NSW)
- Rob Passey (Senior Research Associate, Centre for Energy and Environmental Markets, & Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Renewable Energy and Photovoltaic Engineering, University of NSW; Senior Consultant, IT Power (Australia); Treasurer & Policy Analyst, APVI)
The Stream Leaders are responsible for editorial control of each Stream and are listed in each Stream.