This year we are not calling for full papers. We are only taking Extended Abstracts, which will all be peer-reviewed as per other years. We are no longer accepting Abstracts.
The Final Program is available! This includes clickable links to each session.
The list of APSRC Posters can be found here.
The list of ACAP Posters can be found here.
The Conference is arranged into six streams, and your abstract will need to fit into one of these streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar Electricity Deployment & Integration
- Solar Buildings and Solar Heating & Cooling
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar Fuels & Chemistry
- Off Grid & Fringe of Grid
Mon 30 March: Abstracts submission opens
Mon 13 July 2020: Abstracts due
Mon 31 August 2020: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Mon 28 Sept 2020: Earlybird registration closes
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please provide your presentations on a USB to the conference organiser the day before you are due to present.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 30 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Posters will be presented differently this year.
- They will be in a mini-PowerPoint format, max 3 mins.
- Each presenter will have their own Zoom link.
- Over a 30 min time slot, a poster presenter will present to anyone who enters their Zoom meeting and will answer questions.
- As anyone new enters their Zoom meeting they will deliver their presentation again etc, which is essentially what happens when presenting a poster live.