Abstracts should be submitted using the Abstract template, which can be found here.
The Program at a Glance provides an overview of the structure of the program.
The Conference is arranged into six streams, and your abstract will need to fit into one of these streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar Electricity Deployment & Integration
- Solar Buildings and Solar Heating & Cooling
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar Fuels & Chemistry
- Off Grid & Fringe of Grid
Mon 30 March: Abstracts submission opens
Mon 13 July 2020: Abstracts due
Mon 31 August 2020: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Mon 28 Sept 2020: Earlybird registration closes
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please bring your presentations on a USB to the registration desk when you arrive.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point (preferred) or pdf format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 30 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Presenters will be required to submit their presentations at least 2 hours before they are due to speak.
- Poster-boards will be available for each poster presenter.
- The maximum size of a poster is 0.85 m x 1.2m.
- Only portrait style posters will be accepted. A portrait template is provided if you wish to use it.
- Adhesive tape/pins will be available for fixing the posters.