Abstract and Papers for full peer review should be submitted using the appropriate templates, which will be provided when they are available.
(The dates below are for the 2019 conference and are provided as a guide for the 2020 conference. The 2020 dates will be provided as they become available)
Mon 29 July 2019: Abstracts due
Mon 12 Aug 2019: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Mon 14 Oct 2019: Papers due for peer review
Mon 11 Nov 2019: Feedback from reviewers to authors
Mon 25 Nov 2019: Final paper submission due from authors
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please bring your presentations on a USB to the registration desk when you arrive.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point (preferred) or pdf format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 30 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Presenters will be required to submit their presentations at least 2 hours before they are due to speak.