Full papers for peer review: were due on Monday, 7 November 2016. Note that you will not receive the results of your review until after you have registered.
The preliminary program, including a downloadable Excel spreadsheet that includes details of individual talks, can be found on the APSRC homepage.
Presenters: Please bring your presentations on a USB to the registration desk when you arrive.
- Timing: 12 minutes for the presentation, 3 mins for Q&A
- Presentations need to be in Power Point (preferred) or pdf format
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Presenters will be required to submit their presentations at least 2 hours before the advised time.