Abstracts are due on Fri 26 August. The abstract submission form / template can be downloaded here.
Notification of selection: Monday, 3 October 2016
Earlybird registration closes: Friday, 21 October 2016
Full papers for peer review: Monday, 7 November 2016
Final program released: Friday, 11 November 2016
- Timing: 15 minutes for presentation, 5 mins for Q&A
- Presentations need to be in Power Point (preferred) or pdf format
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Presenters will be required to submit their presentations at least 2 hours before the advised time.
- Poster-boards will be available for each poster presenter.
- The maximum size of a poster is 1.1 m x 1.2m.
- Example poster templates can be found here – portrait and landscape. Note that you can use these templates but are not obliged to.
- Adhesive tape/pins will be available for fixing the posters.
The preliminary program can be found here.