To submit an Abstract, please use the template that can be found here.
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to Wed 25th July.
Mon 16 July 2018: Abstracts due
Mon 13 Aug 2018: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Mon 15 Oct 2018: Papers due for peer review
Mon 12 Nov 2018: Feedback from reviewers to authors
Mon 26 Nov 2018: Final paper submission due from authors
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please bring your presentations on a USB to the registration desk when you arrive.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point (preferred) or pdf format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 20 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Presenters will be required to submit their presentations at least 2 hours before they are due to speak.