This workshop was held as part of International Battery Association 2014: www.iba2014brisbane.com
Delegates who registered for this afternoon workshop also had access to both the morning and afternoon sessions of the IBA conference.
The workshop presentations are available to APVI members for $27.50, and for non-members for $55.
- 2:00pm Muriel Watt (APVI Chair) – Introduction to the APVI
- 2:15pm Jonathan Pye (GSES) – What electricity customers are currently doing with storage; why and where might this be headed?
- 2:45pm Michelle Taylor (Ergon Energy) – What aspects of storage are electricity utilities interested in for better grid management?
- 3:15pm Discussion & Afternoon Tea
- 3:45pm Adrian Ho (SMA-Australia) – Grid Connected Storage, Solutions already available right here, right now
- 4:15pm Graeme Bell (Hybrid Energy Consulting) – Assessing and valuing the various approaches to incorporating storage in the grid.
- 4:45pm Discussion & Drinks
Major sponsor Global Sustainable Energy Solutions
Associate sponsor Ergon Energy; supporting partner SMA-Australia