The APSRC 2019 will be held from the 3rd to the 5th Dec at The Canberra Rex Hotel.
Check out some sustainable transport options for getting to the conference!
The Final Program is available here! (updated after the conference and so includes all changes)
See the Related Events page for details on the:
- ANU Energy Update, Mon 2 Dec 2019
- ANU Government/ANU Solar Oration 2019, 6–7.40pm Mon 2 Dec 2019
- Tariff Design and Assessment Tool Workshops, 1:30-3pm, Tues 3 Dec 2019
- Mission Innovation Challenge 2 Knowledge Sharing Workshop, 3:30-5pm, Tues 3 Dec 2019
- User Centred Energy Systems (UCES) workshop, 3:30-5pm, Wed 4 Dec 2019
The Conference will provide a unique opportunity to combine the annual research reviews of Australia’s key solar research groups, representing researchers from around the region. The Conference will be arranged into six streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Deployment & Integration
- Solar Heating and Cooling & Low Carbon Living
- Concentrating Solar Power
- Solar Fuels & Chemistry
- Off Grid & Fringe of Grid
Poster Session & networking events will also be incorporated, covering all the research topics above, and will provide an opportunity for solar researchers in the Region to meet and exchange ideas. Posters will on display at dedicated sessions during the conference.