The APVI is pleased to announce the third APSRC, that was held on the 28 Nov to 1 December 2016 at the Australian National University, was a huge success. With almost 300 registrations and many world renowned climate and renewable energy experts, it created an excellent opportunity for local researchers to learn of each other’s work.
Next year the APSRC 2017 will be in Melbourne!
The detailed program can be downloaded here.
This year the APSRC was integrated with:
- the Energy Change Institute’s Open Day (28 Nov)
- the ANU Energy Update and Solar Oration (please register for catering purposes) (29 Nov)
- the Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics Fourth Conference (1 Dec)
- as well as parallel workshops and some interesting local tours.
Click on the image below to download an Excel spreadsheet that includes details of individual talks.
The Conference provided a unique opportunity to combine the annual research reviews of Australia’s key solar research groups, representing researchers from around the region. The Conference was arranged into six streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar energy systems, integration and deployment
- Solar Heating and Cooling Low Carbon Living
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar and renewable energy services
- Solar energy in the Asia-Pacific
Poster Session & networking events were also incorporated (Wed and Thurs afternoons), covering all the research topics above, and provided an opportunity for solar researchers in the Region to meet and exchange ideas. Posters were also be on display throughout the conference.