The APVI is pleased to announce the third APSRC will be held on the 29 Nov to 1 December 2016 at the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Abstracts have RE-OPENED! but only if you wish to submit a poster! The template and instructions for submitting poster abstracts are here.
As well as having many world renowned climate and renewable energy experts at the APSRC, Simon Corbell, the Deputy Chief Minister of the ACT, who is largely responsible for the ACT expecting to reach 100% renewables by 2020, will be speaking at the APRSC. The ECI’s Energy Update will be opened by the Minister for the Environment, Josh Frydenberg.
This year the APSRC is being integrated with:
- the Energy Change Institute’s Open Day (28 Nov)
- the ANU Solar Oration (29 Nov)
- the Australian Centre for Advanced Photovoltaics Fourth Conference (1 Dec)
- as well as parallel workshops.
Earlybird registrations close: Fri 21 Oct!
The Conference provides a unique opportunity to combine the annual research reviews of Australia’s key solar research groups, representing researchers from around the region. The Conference is arranged into six streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar energy systems, integration and deployment
- Solar Heating and Cooling Low Carbon Living
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar and renewable energy services
- Solar energy in the Asia-Pacific
Poster Session & networking events are also incorporated (Tues, Wed and Thurs afternoons), covering all the research topics above, and will provide an opportunity for solar researchers in the Region to meet and exchange ideas. Posters will also be on display throughout the conference.