Again, we are not calling for full papers. We are only taking Extended Abstracts, which will all be peer-reviewed as per other years.
The Conference is arranged into six streams, and your abstract will need to fit into one of these streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar Electricity Deployment & Integration
- Solar Buildings and Solar Heating & Cooling
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar Fuels & Chemistry
- Off Grid & Fringe of Grid
Mon 26 April 2021: Abstracts submission opens
Mon 9 August 2021: Abstracts due
Mon 30 Sept 2021: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Mon 11 Oct 2021: Earlybird registration closes
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please provide your presentations on a USB to the conference organiser the day before you are due to present.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 30 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
- Posters will be presented differently this year.
- They will be in a mini-PowerPoint format, max 3 mins.
- Each presenter will have their own Zoom link.
- Over a 30 min time slot, a poster presenter will present to anyone who enters their Zoom meeting and will answer questions.
- As anyone new enters their Zoom meeting they will deliver their presentation again etc, which is essentially what happens when presenting a poster live.