Again, we are not calling for full papers. We are only taking Extended Abstracts, which will all be peer-reviewed as per other years. Please use the Extended Abstract template, which can be found here.
The Conference is arranged into six streams, and your abstract will need to fit into one of these streams:
- Photovoltaic Devices
- Solar Electricity Deployment & Integration
- Solar Buildings and Solar Heating & Cooling
- Concentrating Solar Thermal
- Solar Fuels & Chemistry
- Off Grid & Fringe of Grid
The Program at a Glance is now available
Wed 19 May 2021: Abstract submission opens
Wed 18 August 2021: Abstracts due
Wed 13 Oct 2021: Notification of abstract selection to authors
Wed 20 Oct 2021: Earlybird registration closes
Presentations and Posters
Presenters: Please provide your presentations on a USB to the conference organiser the day before you are due to present.
- Presentations need to be in Power Point format
- 12 mins speaking time, 3 mins questions (Invited Speakers have 30 mins total)
- Minimum font size 14 pt
- Avoid colours that are difficult to read (yellow)
- Ensure graph axis labels are legible
- About one slide per minute is usually appropriate
Posters may be presented either virtually or in person.
For in-person delivery
- Posters should be in portrait format and no larger than 1m wide
- A sample template has been provided here, but you can of course use your own template
For virtual delivery
- You will produce a mini-PowerPoint format, max 3 mins.
- Each presenter will be provided with their own Zoom link.
- Over a 30 min time slot, a poster presenter will present to anyone who enters their Zoom meeting and will answer questions.
- As anyone new enters their Zoom meeting they will deliver their presentation again etc, which is essentially what happens when presenting a poster live.