This event – organised by the APVA and hosted by Bond University and Tractile – provided the latest information about the BIPV market sector, and discuss how to raise its profile throughout Australia.
- 11:15am APVA overview and update on the international and Australian PV markets – Dr Muriel Watt, Chair APVA, Executive Committee member IEA PVPS Program [pdf]
- 11:45am The role of solar power and buildings to deliver low carbon living – Assoc Prof Alistair Sproul, Low Carbon Buildings CRC [pdf]
- 12:15pm PV building integration – an architect’s perspective – Peter Gardiner, Managing Director, Peddle Thorp Architects [pdf]
- 1:30pm TRACTILE roof integrated innovation for Australian buildings – Jason Perkins, CEO TRACTILE [pdf]
- 2:00pm Identifying and removing the complex integration barriers for BIPV – Matthew Sullivan, Technical Advice Specialist, Moreland Energy Foundation [pdf]
- 2:30pm BIPV – International experiences and opportunities for Australia – Dr Mark Snow, Research Fellow, UNSW [pdf]