How to join the APVI
Indicate on the membership if you require an invoice, and your preferred payment method.
You can pay by direct transfer as indicated on the Membership From.
Membership fees are for the 12 month period from when you join.
Why join the APVI?
- Up to date information on PV developments around the world (research, product development, policy, marketing strategies) as well as issues arising.
- Expertise in data analysis and collaborative research.
- A network of PV industry, government and researchers which undertake local and international PV projects, with associated shared knowledge and understanding.
- Australian input to national and international PV guidelines and standards development.
- Management of Australian participation in the IEA-PVPS and IEA-SHC, including: Information Exchange and Dissemination, PV Hybrid Systems within Minigrids, PV System Performance, High Penetration PV in Electricity Grids.
Membership is open to individuals; commercial, government and research/academic organisations, and NGOs. APVI members are involved in a wide range of not only PV technologies, but also of other complementary activities and programs, including those focused on other forms of renewable energy, climate change, sustainability, socially responsible development and policy formulation.
How to get the most from your membership:
- Attend our events, which are typically free or at a very low rate for Members
- Sponsor events or projects and use the opportunity to promote your company
- Make sure we have your logo on our website
- Access the publications on the Member section of the website
- Get involved in projects – either contributing to some of the work and getting paid for it, or providing in-kind contributions, via data, comments or review, but gaining first-hand knowledge by doing so
- Contribute to our submissions etc, to make sure we get your view across
- Use the Bulletin Board to advertise jobs, events etc