This workshop was held as part of International Battery Association 2014:
Delegates who registered for this afternoon workshop also had access to both the morning and afternoon sessions of the IBA conference.
The workshop presentations are available to APVI members for $27.50, and for non-members for $55.
- 2:00pm Muriel Watt (APVI Chair) – Introduction to the APVI
- 2:15pm Jonathan Pye (GSES) – What electricity customers are currently doing with storage; why and where might this be headed?
- 2:45pm Michelle Taylor (Ergon Energy) – What aspects of storage are electricity utilities interested in for better grid management?
- 3:15pm Discussion & Afternoon Tea
- 3:45pm Adrian Ho (SMA-Australia) – Grid Connected Storage, Solutions already available right here, right now
- 4:15pm Graeme Bell (Hybrid Energy Consulting) – Assessing and valuing the various approaches to incorporating storage in the grid.
- 4:45pm Discussion & Drinks
Major sponsor Global Sustainable Energy Solutions
Associate sponsor Ergon Energy; supporting partner SMA-Australia